2012 Beacon Awards
Overview and Nominating Form
Saugatuck Technology is proud to announce the launch of its ”Beacon Awards," which recognize outstanding business and IT innovation through the use of such advanced technologies as Cloud, Mobility, Social/Collaborative IT, and Analytics by organizations around the globe.
Beacon Awards recognize business and IT leaders for innovation in four areas of business and IT:
- Customer Engagement / Satisfaction
- Products / Solutions
- Markets / Partnering
- Business Models / Realizing Revenue
Nominating Process Guidelines / Rules-of-Engagement:
- Nominations must be in writing/printable document form, according to the guidelines and formatting provided by via this document.
- Judging will be done by Saugatuck executives and staff. All awards will be judged and awarded at the sole discretion of Saugatuck, based on its accumulated expertise, knowledge, experience and judgment.
- Enterprises can nominate themselves or their own executives, and they may nominate partners, competitors, providers, or government agencies.
- All nominations become the property of Saugatuck Technology Inc., and can be used by Saugatuck in its research and promotional efforts.
- Nomination forms can be completed electronically using the form below, or by downloading and completing a .pdf of this form, and emailing the finished version to firstname.lastname@example.org (putting “2012 Beacon Innovation Award Nomination” in the Subject line).
- All entries must be received by Saugatuck by September 15, 2012. If submitting via email and desire a receipt for your submission, please enable the “Read Receipt” function in your email client when sending. For any questions, contact Saugatuck Technology at 1.203.454.3900, or via email at email@example.com.
Saugatuck Technology will announce the inaugural winners of this year’s Beacon Awards at the 2012 Cloud Business Summit, on November 14, 2012 at the Westin Times Square in New York City. Winners will also be invited to a special recognition dinner with peers, media, and senior Saugatuck executives; and publication of winners’ business/IT case as part of Saugatuck’s ongoing research programs (including one year of rights to reprint that research, subject to Saugatuck reprint and copyright policies). Innovation award winners will also be profiled by media partner Information Management via their website http://www.information-management.com/.
As an unbiased and independent research and consulting firm, Saugatuck does not require or imply that any firm be a client of any of Saugatuck’s business consulting or research services in order to be eligible to receive any award.